Thursday, September 29, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things


New couch for a new house in a new city, and as Barney says, "New is always better."  If you aren't a HIMYM fan you should be.  Well as I sometimes agree with that I do love antiques and a good old fashioned craigslist find!  As time is of the essence here and in order for Jesse and I to have a place to sit (or sleep) in the new house we needed furniture for the upstairs living area.  Our regular old furniture isn't slated to arrive in Denver until the 13th of October and since we are going to be on air mattresses and the floor I dragged Jesse to a big box furniture store (gasp!)  This place wasn't as overwhelming as IKEA and the couches and chairs seemed to be of a little better quality.  I was hoping to find more but settled on a couch.  We walked by this couch at the beginning of our trip and raved about it - Jesse wasn't sold.  So we walked around and around and around, found a different couch we both liked, then walked around and around and around and came back to the beginning and Jesse said (to the couch I originally liked) I think I like that one better... well duh!!  We still need some more furniture but at this point I had worn out the "man tolerance" of furniture shopping so I have until October 5th to add items to our delivery list, stay tuned for more furniture items.  As of now if you come to visit we will have A couch and An air mattress until that semi comes with our goodies!  

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of the blog...I also love HIMYM!! I ask you this...HWIMAM? Figure it out and get back to me!! Coming to visit soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete